Saturday, February 18, 2012

Thoughts

Yesterday I was reading from my older bible, as I was fliping throught the 'notes' pages so many things cought my eye. Like the story of my life was displayed in those pages. So many things I had copyed from preachers, books, and even many prayers of my own. 4 whole pages filled with rich things. They touched me so much last night and this morning, I want to share two of them with you.

'There comes a point that we can do nothing but lean on you. God, I want to be always at that point.' (7-16-2010)

'Lord give us enough of you that we will not starve, but not enough so we will always be hungry' (7-12-2007)

Reading these in my own hand-writing, in my own bible. Gave me some prespective this morning. And a renewed longing. That is, to be completely full of Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. "Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled"
    He never lets go...

    ReplyDelete

All Comments welcome.