Sunday, November 23, 2014

My Baby Boy

I stand today amazed at God's faithfulness. When I look at my Son, my little baby boy, who was born 2 years ago today, I am blessed.  I feel so privileged to be the one God chose to be his mother.   He has grown so big and now he asks for his water instead of crying for milk.  He loves his tracktos and machinas.  Never does he run out of energy and every 30 seconds he is doing something new.  His existence has taught me so much about life, and Gods love.  I pray every day that he will live up to his name: Daniel, Which means God is my Judge. That god will use him to do great and mighty things for his kingdom!!  I am overjoyed to have him a part of the Osuna family for 2 years now!  Happy birthday my little man!!  Mommy Loves you more than you will ever know!!!

                                      
                                   



1 comment:

All Comments welcome.