Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happenings

So over the last month that I have not blogged many exciting things have happened!
First, I have a new nephew. born 6/22/2012. Totally adorable!

Secondly, We Took a Saturday afternoon to go fishing swimming, and floating down the river. (about two miles.) 




Thirdly, We MOVED!!!!!!  We now rent this Totally awesome house. (front veiw)
 More of the front view with the deck. The house was originally a farm house out by dodge, how ever, the owner moved it from Dodge to West Point. So it has yet to have a yard with grass. :-)
 The deck.  It is very nice.
 And yes we have our own mail Box now.  all mail welcome!!

  We have a gigantic living room. Above is one side, and below is the other.
 Since they are still working on the outside of the house, I only have one metal flower, in fear that my real flowers would get trampled of planted. :-)
And thus The happenings of the late month of June, early July. Will try to post again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! I liked the pictures. :)
    LW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely home!!! I am so excited for you guys! I love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

All Comments welcome.