Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Days Off

I have had a few nice days off from work with in the last few weeks, and They have been Very nice. Here are a few of the things We have done. ... One of my Very Best Friends, Laura , came over one day..
 We both had sewing to do, so we got out or sewing machines and thread and away we went.
 I was Trying to make the cutest scrubs you ever saw, but they ended up being the BIGGEST scrubs you ever saw. Oh well.
 and Laura was mending her brothers jeans. What a nice big sister.
when Daniel and His brother Ramon Come on there lunch brake
on my days off, I try to make them good food.
 I felt quit succesful today.. I completed all that laundry you see in the corner plus more, and Cleaned the apartment spotless.
Thats all for now, ttyl

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love those wonderful days filled with love, laughter, good food and good friends! I love you!
    See you SOOOOON!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed seeing pics of your husband and new in-laws. Please keep it up! :-)

    I'll try to e-mail soon. Love you,
    Mikala

    ReplyDelete

All Comments welcome.